Mission and Values
PT+ Patient FAQ
1. About PT+ Beta
2. Your smart watch
3. Installing PT+
4. Creating your PT+ account
5. Your first PT+ appointment
6. Recording baselines
7. Exercising at home
8. Tracking your progress
9. Follow-up appointments
10. Halterix emails
11. Support and Feedback
Getting started with your smart watch
Before you start, make sure your watch and phone and charged. Halterix recommends you follow
Google’s Wear OS installation and setup instructions
Mobvoi Ticwatch C2 First Charge Instructions
We've provided you with a
Mobvoi Ticwatch C2
. This smart watch features Google’s Wear OS operating system, and the sensors necessary to monitor physical therapy exercise performance.
If you are having trouble turning on or charging your Ticwatch, please follow these steps to give it a jump start and get it charging:
Plug the dock USB charge cable into a computer. This charging dock cannot support fast charging found in many newer dedicated wall chargers when the watch battery is fully drained.
Place the watch on the dock for 1 second, pick it up for 1 second, and then place it back on the dock. Repeat this step 5 times.
With the watch on the dock, plug the USB end of the charger into a computer USB port for 1 second, unplug the USB cable for 1 second, and then plug it back in. Repeat this step 5 times.
Your Tiicwatch should start up and begin charging normally when left on a dock after completing these steps. If you continue to have problems, please
Installing Wear OS on your phone
Search for Wear OS in the Google Play Store on your phone. Install Wear OS. You’ll need it to pair your watch with your phone.
Connecting your watch and Android phone
1. Turn on your Wear OS watch.
2. Tap the screen when it says tap to begin and follow the instructions to select a language and agree to the terms of service.
3. On your phone, turn on Bluetooth and open Wear OS.
4. With Wear OS open on your phone, tap start setup and agree to the terms of service, and follow the onscreen setup instructions.
5. Tap the name of your watch when it appears on your phone.
6. Confirm the codes on your phone and watch are the same and tap Pair. This can take a few minutes.
If the codes are different, restart your watch and try again.
7. Finish setup by following the on-screen instructions.
3. Installing PT+