PT+ records your unique movements as you perform exercises under the supervision of your therapist as baselines and compares future exercise performance to those baselines.
1. Your therapist will select exercises for you to perform. These exercises will appear on the exercises menu as they are selected. If the exercises menu is empty, refresh it by swiping down on the screen.
2. Place your Wear OS watch on the affected arm.
3. Your therapist will instruct you on how to perform a particular exercise.
4. On your phone, tap an exercise to record a baseline for that exercise.
Halterix PT+ will automatically launch on your Wear OS watch and begin recording data. There can sometimes be a brief delay the first time this happens.
Your phone will count down as you get into position to perform the exercise, then count off reps. Try to keep pace with the count.
As you perform exercises, your therapist will ensure that you are performing the exercise correctly.
5. Go back and tap the next exercise to record another baseline, continuing until baselines are recorded for all your exercises.
6. You’re all set to begin exercising at home! Remember to follow your therapist’s instructions when exercising.